This Data Visualizations Using Python With Data Preparation course from Simpliv also covers Data processing, which is at the Data Preparation Stage.
- You will need to know some Python programming, and you can learn Python programming from my "Create Your Calculator: Learn Python Programming Basics Fast" course. You will learn Python Programming for applied statistics.
- You can take the course as follows, and you can take a exam at EMHAcademy to get SVBook Certified Data Miner using Python certificate.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Categorical PLot with Seaborn
- Boxplot with Seaborn
- Data Processing: Select Rows
- Data Processing: Select Variables and Rows
- Data Processing: Remove Variables
- Data Processing: Append Rows
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesData Science & Big Data View 256 other Short Courses in Data Science & Big Data in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Fundamentals Python programming
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.