In the Tableau A-Z - Hands-On Tableau Training For All course from Simpliv, you'll learn all of the features in Tableau that allow you to explore, experiment with, fix, prepare, and present data easily, quickly, and beautifully.
- Because every module of this course is independent, you can start in whatever section you wish, and you can do as much or as little as you like.
- Each section provides a new data set and exercises that will challenge you so you can learn by immediately applying what you're learning.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Starting With Tableau Software
- Basic Operations & Worksheet Formatting
- Advanced Data Operations
- Create First Visualization- Bar Chart & Formattin
- Advanced Tableau Features
- Advanced Charts & Graphs
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 256 other Short Courses in Data Science & Big Data in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This course has been developed considering the complete beginner and so no prior knowledge is expected.
- A Basic knowledge of computer is sufficient.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.