Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification from KnowledgeHut covers in-depth all the objectives covered in the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification exam. The course and subsequent certification will give you expertise in the DMAIC processes and their implementation. This course builds upon and adds to the topics covered in the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course.
Students at Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification from KnowledgeHut will:
- Gain competence to contribute to organizational success by applying the Six Sigma philosophy
- Learn how to use, implement, perform, understand, and apply Lean Six Sigma
- Foster a Lean mindset and culture shift that eliminates wastage and reduces defects
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Introduction to Measure
- Introduction to Analyze
- Introduction to Improve
- Introduction to Control and Project Closure
- 1 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies Business Intelligence & Analytics View 167 other Short Courses in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are no prerequisites for attending this course.
- It is recommended that those sitting for the exam have some degree of real-world Lean Six Sigma work experience.
International999 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 999 EUR for the full programme during 1 months.
National999 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 999 EUR for the full programme during 1 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.