About the Course
Another valuable certification for a career in big data features the latest version of SQL Server. The MCSA SQL Database Administration course of The Learning People platform validates your skills when administering and maintaining the mission critical Microsoft SQL Server 2016 environments.
Earning an MCSA: SQL Server certification qualifies you for a position as a software infrastructure specialist or database administrator.
Included in your modules:
- Configure data access and auditing
- Manage backup and restore of databases
- Manage and monitor SQL Server instances
- Manage high availability and disaster recovery
- Implement SQL in Azure
- Manage databases and instances
- Manage Storage
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 29 other Short Courses in Software Engineering in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Prerequisites: None, though it is recommended for database professionals with experience of installation, configuration and maintenance (70-764), working knowledge of cloud services, architectures, data storage options, synchronisation and Azure applications (70-765)
- Ideal for: Database architect, infrastructure specialist, senior developor, database professionals
- Internet access and email
- The cost of this course can vary depending on your needs.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.