Why choose the Certified Ethical Hacker?
The Certified Ethical Hacker course of The Learning People platform is recognised globally as the most advanced certified ethical hacking course in the market. The course covers attack technologies, commonly used by hackers and teaches you exactly how to act in fighting back on these attacks.
By passing this exam and gaining this certification you prove you’re skilled in understanding how to look for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems. It shows you’ve got the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker, but you can use them in a lawful and legitimate manner.
Included in your modules:
- Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- Vulnerability Analysis
- System Hacking
Start dates & application deadlines
- Continuous support with feedback on request
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Computer Sciences IT Security View 53 other Short Courses in Informatics & Information Technology in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Prerequisites: 2 years work experience in information security, hardware and networking or completed a certification pathway covering these areas
- Ideal for: Network professionals, penetration testers, information security professionals, security officers, auditors or site administrators
- Internet access and email
- The cost of this course can vary depending on your needs.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.