This Diploma of Cosmetic Brand Management at Institute of Personal Care Science has a strong emphasis on marketing, positioning and pricing cosmetic and personal care products and promotions effectively in order to maximize sales and profits. It also provides the knowledge to ensure all cosmetic compliance requirements are met for advertising cosmetic products.
- Cosmetic Brand Managers and associates
- Marketing Managers and associates
- Cosmetic Regulatory Affairs personnel dealing with safety and marketing compliance
- The functions of ingredients in personal care products
- The safety of a product formulation
- Evaluations of personal care product performance
- Evaluate product packaging
- Manage project time
- 4 months
- 7 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesChemistry Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods View 8 other Short Courses in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
This course is ideal for:
- Entrepreneurs looking to start a cosmetic business
- Cosmetic marketing departments
- Cosmetic raw material suppliers
- Cosmetic product development personnel in all retail, wholesale and direct marketing environments
- Technical staff involved in cosmetic marketing decisions
International2500 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2500 AUD for the full programme during 4 months.
National2500 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2500 AUD for the full programme during 4 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.