Agile methods are used in 80% of all development projects
The use of an agile approach to managing IT projects has dramatically increased over the last seven years, helping to speed up the software development lifecycle and omit unnecessary stages.
Industry standard agile certification
The PMI Agile Project Management course of The Learning People platform tests a wider spectrum of methodologies than alternative agile qualifications, including Scrum XP, Lean and Kanban.
The ideal qualification for IT project managers
Certification can decrease product defects, improve team productivity and increase delivery of business value.
- Learning & Performance Institute
- Practice Labs
Included in your modules:
- Agile project management essentials
- Adopting an agile approach to project management
- An overview of agile methodologies
- Overview of the scrum development process
- Agile planning: project initiating and requirements gathering
- Agile planning: doing estimates and completing the release plan
- 7 days
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Continuous support with feedback on request
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration Management Studies View 112 other Short Courses in Business Administration in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Prerequisites: Experience working in agile project teams
- Ideal for: Project managers, project leaders, project directors, practitioners seeking to demonstrate to employers their level of professionalism in agile practices
- Internet access and email
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.