Why choose the Certified Security Analyst?
The ECSA - Certified Security Analyst course offered on The Learning People platform offers seamless learning progress, continuing where the CEH certification left off. Unlike the majority of pen-testing programs that only follow a generic kill chain methodology, the ECSA presents a set of distinguishable, comprehensive methodologies that are able to cover different pen-testing requirements across a variety of verticals.
Outstanding career prospects
With a predicted shortfall of 850,000 IT jobs in Europe alone by 2020, there’s never been a better time to get a job in cyber security.
Next level training
This program takes the tools and techniques covered in Ethical Hacker to next level by utilising EC-Council’s published penetration testing methodology.
Due to incredible demand for certified professionals, the average salary for cyber security is currently £50,000.
Included in your modules:
- Penetration Testing Essential Concepts (Self Study)
- Penetration Testing and Methodologies
- Penetration Testing Scoping and Engagement Methodology
- Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) Methodology
- Social Engineering Penetration Testing Methodology
- Network Penetration Testing Methodology – External
- 2 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Continuous support with feedback on request
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Computer Sciences Cyber Security View 135 other Short Courses in Computer Sciences in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Prerequisites: Official training from an accredited provider, such as the Learning People, or two years work experience in information security
- Ideal for: Security analysts, information security officers, vulnerability analysts
- Two years work experience in information security
- Internet access and email
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.