Why choose the Certified Incident Handler?
The course is designed to provide you with the fundamental skills to handle and respond to the computer security incidents in an information system. The ECIH - Certified Incident Handler course offered on The Learning People platform addresses various underlying principles and techniques for detecting and responding to current and emerging computer security threats.
You will learn how to handle various types of incidents, risk assessment methodologies, and various laws and policies related to incident handling. In addition, you will be able to create incident handling and response policies as well as deal with various types of computer security incidents.
Career ready training
Receive industry recognised, world-class training.
Fundamental cyber security knowledge
Understand the fundamentals of cyber security, including current and emerging computer security threats.
Meet the demand
With a prediction of 850,000 IT jobs in Europe alone by 2020, there’s never been a better time to get a job in cyber security.
Programme StructureIncluded in your modules:
- Incident Response and Handling
- Risk Assessment
- Incident Response and Handling Steps
- Computer Security Incident Repsonse Teams
- Handling Network Security Incidents
- Handling Malicious Code Incidents
- 3 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesForensic Science IT Security Cyber Security View 9 other Short Courses in Forensic Science in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Prerequisites: Official training from an accredited provider, such as the Learning People, or one year of work experience in information security
- Ideal for: Computer forensic analysts, forensic examiners, security analysts
- One year of work experience in information security
- Internet access and email
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.