Why choose the CompTIA CASP+?
The CompTIA CASP Plus course offered on The Learning People platform meets the growing demand for advanced IT security in the enterprise. CASP+ examines critical thinking and judgment across a broad spectrum of security disciplines and requires candidates to implement clear solutions in complex environments.
With the rise of global information security threats, organisations are eager to hire certified individuals with top level cyber security skills. The CASP+ certification validates these exact skills and will help you move up the career ladder. In order to progress your career in cyber security, you’ll need to be knowledgeable, adaptable and multifaceted to meet the industry demands. The current job market in cyber security requires specialised skills to troubleshoot via customised hacks and build solid solutions.
Globally recognised qualification
Training is specifically chosen by Dell and HP advanced security personnel.
Prove you have what it takes
Learn the technical knowledge and skills required in order to conceptualise, design and engineer secure solutions across complex enterprise environments.
Follows CompTIA Security+ or equivalent experience with a focus on the technical, hands on enterprise approach.
Included in your modules:
- Business and Industry Influences and Risks
- Organizational Security and Privacy Policies
- Risk Mitigation Strategies and Controls
- Risk Metric Scenarios for Enterprise Security
- Integrating Network and Security Components, Concepts, and Architectures
- Integrating Security Controls for Host Devices
- 2 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Continuous support with feedback on request
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology IT Security Cyber Security View 54 other Short Courses in Informatics & Information Technology in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Prerequisites: 5 years experience in IT security or have followed the CompTIA certification pathway
- Ideal for: Cyber security/IS professional, information security analyst, security architect, cyber security risk manager or risk analyst
- 5 years experience in IT security
- Internet access and email
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.