Why choose the Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP)?
It’s crucial that anyone involved in the software development lifecycle should be knowledgeable and experienced in understanding how to build secure software. The Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP) course offered on The Learning People platform teaches you skills in exactly this.
You’ll learn the skills to incorporate security practices, authentication, authorisation and auditing putting each phase of the software development cycle.
Growing need for role type
Web app security is priority for organisations to protect business and reputation from cybersecurity threats.
Learn from the best
The CSSLP draws from a comprehensive, up to date, global common body of knowledge.
Be a stand out candidate
Cruitial anyone involved in software development cycle has experience and skills to build secure software.
Included in your modules:
- Security Design Principles
- Security Requirements
- Data Classification
- Abuse Cases & RTMs
- Threat Modeling
- Security Architecture
- 1 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Continuous support with feedback on request
DisciplinesComputer Sciences IT Security Software Engineering View 24 other Short Courses in IT Security in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Prerequisites: 4+ years experience in 1+ of relevant CSSLP domains, this can be accrued after passing the exam
- Ideal for: Professionals who demonstrate a globally recognised level of competence including; Software Architects, Software Engineers, Software Developers, Application Security Specialists, Software Program Managers, Quality Assurance Testers, Penetration Testers, Software Procurement Analysts, Project Managers, Security Managers, IT Directors/Managers
- 4+ years experience in 1+ of relevant CSSLP domains
- Internet access and email
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.