Why choose the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)?
If you’re ready to move into the next stage of your IT career and are interested in roles such as a network engineer, network administrator or systems engineer, then the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) course offered on The Learning People platform is for you.
Cisco training is provided through our partnership with Skillsoft (A Cisco Learning Partner) and is available to the employees and contractors of our corporate clients as part of our IT collections in the pursuit of their careers.
The foundation level of a networking certification
This associate level of Cisco certification starts directly with network installation, operations and troubleshooting.
Stepping stone to higher qualifications
Once you have passed your CCNA you can then advance your career by moving onto more specialised certifications, for higher salaries and more opportunities.
A CCNA certified individual can earn an average salary of £40,000, which only increases with experience.
Included in your modules:
- Networking Components
- Networking Components - NGFW, NGIPS, & Cisco DNA Center
- WLCs, Access Points, Servers, & Endpoints
- Network Topology Architectures
- Network Topology Architectures - WAN, Cloud, & SOHO
- Layer 1 Interfaces & Cabling
- 3 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Continuous support with feedback on request
DisciplinesComputer Sciences IT Security Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 133 other Short Courses in Computer Sciences in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Prerequisites: 5 years experience in IT security or have followed the CompTIA certification pathway
- Ideal for: Network engineers, data/telecoms engineers or telecoms support engineer
- 5 years experience in IT security
- Internet access and email
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.