This Healthcare Trends for Business Professionals offered by Coursera in partnership with Northeastern University will provide learners with the knowledge and skills to recognize key shifts in the industry and to have an agile perspective on how these shifts might impact their organizations.
Learners will be exposed to the key drivers in the global healthcare industry today so they might apply what they have learned to help their organizations.
What you will learn
- Assess current and future healthcare trends to identify gaps and suggest informed improvements.
- Identify and manage the changes needed in organizations to execute new strategies within a changing healthcare landscape.
- Define healthcare quality and examine the implications potential changes would have for members of the healthcare ecosystem.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Healthcare Consumerism and Implication for Care Delivery
- Future Healthcare Payment Models
- Evaluating the Quality of Healthcare Delivery
- Business Application of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare
Details on Coursera Plus:
- Learn Anything: Explore any interest or trending topic, take prerequisites, and advance your skills
- Save money: Spend less money on your learning if you plan to take multiple courses this year
- Flexible Learning: Learn at your own pace, move between multiple courses, or switch to a different course
- Unlimited Certificates: Earn a certificate for every learning program that you complete at no additional cost
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 4 months
- 3 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences International Business View 122 other Short Courses in Public Health in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Beginner Level
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 4 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 4 months.
You can choose from hundreds of free courses, or get a degree or certificate at a breakthrough price. You can now select Coursera Plus, an annual subscription that provides unlimited access. For specializations there is a 7-day Free Trial. If you invite a friend to get started on Coursera you will both get 50% off a course or the first month of a Specialization subscription.
Coursera provides financial aid to learners who cannot afford the fee. Apply for it by clicking on the Financial Aid link beneath the "Enroll" button on the left. You'll be prompted to complete an application and will be notified if you are approved. You'll need to complete this step for each course in the Specialization, including the Capstone Project.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.