In this Masterclass in Green Gas at Energy Delta Institute all aspects of a sustainable gas chain will be dealt with, concerning production (technology, legislation), transport (infeed into the gas grid quality) as well as applications and usage, such as in the mobility.
This green gas training course also addresses a practical case and includes a visit to the Attero production and compression location in Wijster.
Which topics are addressed during this Green Gas training?
- sustainability, expectations and developments (future scenario’s and the rationale of biomass in the energy sector)
- policy, regulatory issues and subsidies (business models and financiability)
- the production and transport of green gas
- from biogas tot green gas (upgrading biogas to green gas)
- public acceptance
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Complete overview of latest developments and all aspects of biogas business
- Identify opportunities in biogas
- First-hand experience of biogas production
- You can easily register online for this program.
International600 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 600 EUR for the full programme during 2 days.
National600 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 600 EUR for the full programme during 2 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.