Highlights of Small Scale LNG Masterclass at Energy Delta Institute
- 3 days
- In cooperation with Fluxys, ESCP Europe and DNV-GL
- Including site visit to Zeebrugge LNG terminal (Fluxys)
- With social and networking programme
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Which topics are addressed during this small scale LNG training?
- Where does small scale LNG start and stop?
- Drivers and enablers for small scale LNG
- Global market structures and trading (flows)
- Small regasification and import terminals
- Floating Storage Regasification Unit (FSRU) solutions: case study
- Reloading and transshipment
- Loading of bunkering ships
- Truck loading and rail loading
- Bunkering fuel for maritime transport
- Heavy duty transport
- LNG off grid applications
- New infrastructure
- EU’s Clean Power for Transport Package
- 3 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology Sustainable Energy View 23 other Short Courses in General Engineering & Technology in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Get informed about first hand projects and interact with experts and peers
- Gain insights about the rapid growth of SS LNG from Asia Pacific experts
- Discuss new opportunities and business models
International1950 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1950 EUR for the full programme during 3 days.
National1950 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1950 EUR for the full programme during 3 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.