At Energy Efficiency and Sustainable Development from Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University (SPbPU) all studies are developed accordingly to the European requirements and can be recognized as a period abroad. Besides studying at the university participants also visit leading energy companies.
Students at Energy Efficiency and Sustainable Development from Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University (SPbPU) will:
- gain essential technical skills in this area as well as study financial, marketing and managerial aspects of modern business.
- come up with original and creative solutions to problems within the energy sector.
• Digital technologies in the Energy Industry
• Renewable Energy Sources. Introduction
• Energy & SDG
• Energy economics
• Guest Speakers Day
• Energy efficiency and sustainable development. Introduction.
• Energy-efficient labels and standards for equipment and appliances. Green building
standards and certification systems
• «Cradle to Cradle» concept. Waste management policy.
• Improving our living environment. Case study
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering Sustainable Development Sustainable Energy View 11 other Short Courses in Energy & Power Engineering in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
International247 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 247 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
National247 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 247 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Online format: 22000 Rubles.
Hybrid format: 27000 Rubles.
Living costs for Saint Petersburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.