Ensure your spa or wellness center is running efficiently and effectively
On this Excellence in Spa Operations from Glion Institute of Higher Education at GLION by FutureLearn you will learn about the different types of spa and different competitors in the spa industry. You will also consider a framework for creating an organization structure for spa and wellness centers.
In the second part of the course you will explore different revenue streams for spas and learn practices to maximise sales. This course has been carefully created to be relevant to today’s market conditions and is up to date with different spa operation strategies.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you'll be able to...
- Differentiate types of spas and wellness centers
- Map the organization structure of a spa
- Develop HR practices and development / training needs in a spa
- Describe the main SOP and standard policies in a wellness center
- Analyze the main revenue generating areas in a spa and how to manage these effectively
- Expand the wellness programs to the hotel operations and services
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
What topics will you cover?
- Establish different types of spa and industry competition
- Map a framework for organizational structure and staffing needs
- Learn about revenue streams in the business and the yielding practices used to maximize sales
- 14 days
- 6 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
- No Attendance
- Proactive tutoring and support
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesHospitality Management View 6 other Short Courses in Hospitality Management in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This course is for general managers, operations managers and spa managers.
- You need professional experience in hospitality or of working in a spa and a bachelors degree in a hospitality-related subject.
International424 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 424 USD for the full programme during 14 days.
National424 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 424 USD for the full programme during 14 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.