The Business Intelligence Analyst Course 2021 from Udemy ill be the secret to your success. And your success is our success, so let’s make it happen!
Here are some more details of what you get with The Business Intelligence Analyst Course:
Introduction to Data and Data Science – Make sense of terms like business intelligence, traditional and big data, traditional statistical methods, machine learning, predictive analytics, supervised learning, unsupervised learning, reinforcement learning, and many more;
Statistics and Excel – Understand statistical testing and build a solid foundation. Modern software packages and programming languages are automating most of these activities, but this part of the course gives you something more valuable – critical thinking abilities;
Database theory – Before you start using SQL, it is highly beneficial to learn about the underlying database theory and acquire an understanding of why databases are created and how they can help us manage data
SQL - when you can work with SQL, it means you don’t have to rely on others sending you data and executing queries for you. You can do that on your own. This allows you to be independent and dig deeper into the data to obtain the answers to questions that might improve the way your company does its business
Tableau – one of the most powerful and intuitive data visualization tools available out there. Almost all large companies use such tools to enhance their BI capabilities. Tableau is the #1 best-in-class solution that helps you create powerful charts and dashboards
Learning a programming language is meaningless without putting it to use. That’s why we integrate SQL and Tableau, and perform several real-life Business Intelligence tasks
Students at The Business Intelligence Analyst Course 2021 from Udemy will:
- Become an expert in Statistics, SQL, Tableau, and problem solving
- Boost your resume with in-demand skills
- Gather, organize, analyze and visualize data
- Use data for improved business decision-making
- Present information in the form of metrics, KPIs, reports, and dashboards
- Perform quantitative and qualitative business analysis
- Analyze current and historical data
- Discover how to find trends, market conditions, and research competitor positioning
- The Different Data Science Fields
- The Relationship Different Fields
- What is the Purpose of each Data Science Field
- Common Data Science Techniques
- Common Data Science Tools
- Data Science Career Paths
- Dispelling Common Misconceptions
- Statistics - Population and Sample
- Beginners to programming and data science
- Students eager to learn about job opportunities in the field of data science
- Candidates willing to boost their resume by learning how to combine the knowledge of Statistics, SQL, and Tableau in a real-world working environment
- People interested in a Business Intelligence Analyst career
- 3 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Machine Learning View 180 other Short Courses in Machine Learning in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- No prior experience is required. We will start from the very basics
- You’ll need to install MySQL, Tableau Public, and Anaconda. We will show you how to do it step by step
- Microsoft Excel 2003, 2010, 2013, 2016, or 365
International130 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 130 EUR for the full programme during 3 days.
National130 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 130 EUR for the full programme during 3 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.