Experience online-time study like never before with the purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.This Level 5 Advance Diploma in Computing and Information Technology programme from London School of Planning and Management will help you to be part of an elite cohort of talented business students, and develop a valuable and influential global network using LSPM online community.
The qualification is designed to ensure that the learners undertaking this qualification are :
- Business ready,
- Independent thinker with a detailed knowledge of Information Technology, and
- Equipped with the skills to adapt rapidly to change.
Awarded by EduQual, UK - regulated awarding body, approved by SQA - Accreditation
- Network Technology and System
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
- Software Analysis and Design
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Proactive tutoring and support
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Computer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 54 other Short Courses in Informatics & Information Technology in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 Award/Diploma or at the level of GCE/GCSE or any equivalent qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
- Work experience of 2 years or more in case you do not hold any formal qualification
International1299 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1299 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
National1299 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1299 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
The fee for the programme is as follows:
- 6 Months - GBP £1299
- 9 Months - GBP £999
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.