The Certificate in International Business is designed to offer international students and non-matriculated U.S. residents the opportunity to acquire competencies in international business in two semesters.
The program consists of eight specified courses that focus on conceptual, theoretical and practical skills as well as overall knowledge of international business. The program prepares students to seek a career or advancement in international business.
The award of a certificate means the holder has completed the required courses at an acceptable level of academic accomplishment. The certificate indicates to a prospective employer that the University validates the certificate program in international business.
Why Enroll in the International Business program at San Francisco State University ?
- Short & Satisfying
Eight courses total. Finish in just two semesters. Semester option available.
- High Demand for Higher Qualifications
Become proficient in the essential skills needed for the current global market.
- Focus on Your Interests
Choose from a variety of elective courses to suit your career needs.
- In Good Company
Study in San Francisco, a cosmopolitan center of culture and innovation.
- Optional Practical Training
Optional Practical Training (OPT) offers international students the opportunity to work up to one full year in the United States after nine months of full-time study.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Business & Multicultural Relations
- Import-Export Management & Small Business Operations
- Seminar in Comparative Management
- International Environmental Analysis
- Global Strategic Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics International Business View 102 other Short Courses in International Business in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Selection for admission to the program will be based on student objectives, academic background and recommendations as appropriate. In order to be admitted to the program, a candidate should have completed the equivalent of 56 units or more of undergraduate courses through coursework and/or appropriate professional or other preparation.
- Grades in coursework completed should be of an average level equivalent to a GPA of 2.3 or higher on a 4.0 U.S. scale, or an equivalent combination of educational and professional preparation, in her/his home country.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12648 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12648 USD per year during 12 months.
National12648 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12648 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for San Francisco
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.