The EHL Junior Academy programme from EHL (Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne) prepares students to learn and interact in digital environments. Through live sessions and group projects, participants discover the latest trends in technology while developing digital-savvy for online collaboration, communications, and social media.
The EHL Junior Academy takes place during the summer and is offered on-campus in Switzerland and Singapore. The interactive workshops and fun activities develop knowledge and skills around Business & Innovation, Culinary Arts, International Hospitality and Luxury Brand Management.
You will be introduced to the inner workings of hospitality business management. Through group projects and real-world case studies, you develop a strong foundation of business knowledge along with leadership skills.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Welcome to EHL Campus Lausanne - Discover our state-of-the-art campus in Lausanne and get a taste of student life in Switzerland
- Hospitality Business - Get an intro to the business side of Hospitality Management.
- Excellence in Hospitality - Develop essential professional skills for the hospitality industry.
- Hospitality Kitchen - Become familiar with the basics of a professional kitchen.
- Excursions & activities – Enjoy a tour of Lausanne, a vineyard visit and a gala dinner.
- 16+ for on-campus courses,
- 14+ for online course
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 7 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Hospitality Management Culinary Arts View 9 other Short Courses in Hospitality Management in Switzerland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- EHL Junior Academy is designed for young people who are curious about future business and career opportunities in hospitality, tourism, luxury brands, events, entertainment, culinary arts, and the broader service industries.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3552 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3552 USD for the full programme during 7 days.
National3552 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3552 USD for the full programme during 7 days.
- 1-week On-Campus Course: CHF 3900
- Online Course: CHF 1 690
Living costs for Lausanne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.