For the third time, this exciting programme (formerly known as the Advanced Management Programme on Health Innovation) takes off in February 2020 as a joint offer by the three prominent business schools at Imperial College London (UK) and CBS (Denmark).
The three learning modules, each combining four days of face-to-face discussions with online pre and post module activities, address important knowledge, skills and attitudes developments, both from the strategic and the operational levels.
The Executive Health Innovation Management Programme at Imperial College London will also include some activities that will run across modules, such as the Executive Challenge and the development of a plan for the launching of a new service.
- Understand, practice and implement game changing strategies
- Innovate within your organisation through an innovation challenge
- Develop new business models in mature organisations
- Get key insights into digital transformation opportunities
- Understanding the healthcare challenges (London)
- Transforming and developing new services (Copenhagen)
- Getting things done, the art of implementation (London)
- 3 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
We recommend that you apply at least two months before the programme starts to guarantee your place.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management Studies Health Administration View 42 other Short Courses in Entrepreneurship in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any specific GRE, GMAT or GPA grading score requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- EHIMP attracts participants from all areas of the healthcare value chain and guides them towards greater innovative and entrepreneurial thinking to plan and deliver health services to meet emerging global needs.
- The programme is aimed at health leaders who can affect innovation in their workplaces, such as executives who are at or progressing towards C-suite level at a health provider, authority or insurer, or health professionals in leading roles.
International7300 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7300 GBP for the full programme during 3 days.
National7300 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7300 GBP for the full programme during 3 days.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.