What is Supply Chain Finance? How does Blockchain apply? In this course, you’ll learn about an emerging set of solutions within trade finance implemented by financial institutions, leading corporate buyers and their trading partners all over the world known as Supply Chain Finance.
You’ll learn about the key enablers in Supply Chain Finance and recognize the key challenges in the current market that are responsible for the growing interest in Supply Chain Finance. You’ll cover the concept, attributes, and metrics of working capital in great detail and review the four main products and solutions in Supply Chain Finance.
The Introduction to Supply Chain Finance and Blockchain Technology offered by Coursera in partnership with New York Institute of Finance will wrap up with a brief introduction to Blockchain and the basic concepts of Blockchain Technology. By the end of this course, you’ll have learned about the options to enter into the Supply Chain Finance market and how to identify the best solutions for your organization.
There is no prerequisite knowledge required to participate in this course, but general business and financial acumen are helpful in understanding the full details of Supply Chain Finance solutions.
What you will learn
- Recognize the various means to improve the working capital of your company or your corporate client.
- Recognize the process to implement and manage a Supply Chain Finance program.
- Identify the main players, competitors, and enablers in global Supply Chain Finance.
- Recognize the impact of new technologies in Supply Chain Finance and how to apply them.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Module 01
- Module 02
- Module 03
- Module 04
Details on Coursera Plus:
- Learn Anything: Explore any interest or trending topic, take prerequisites, and advance your skills
- Save money: Spend less money on your learning if you plan to take multiple courses this year
- Flexible Learning: Learn at your own pace, move between multiple courses, or switch to a different course
- Unlimited Certificates: Earn a certificate for every learning program that you complete at no additional cost
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 1 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesFinance Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 143 other Short Courses in Finance in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The target audience of the course should be familiar with the basic concepts of corporate finance.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 1 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 1 months.
You can choose from hundreds of free courses, or get a degree or certificate at a breakthrough price. You can now select Coursera Plus, an annual subscription that provides unlimited access.
Coursera provides financial aid to learners who cannot afford the fee. Apply for it by clicking on the Financial Aid link beneath the "Enroll" button on the left. You'll be prompted to complete an application and will be notified if you are approved. You'll need to complete this step for each course in the Specialization, including the Capstone Project.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.