At Professional Development Musical Theatre from International College of Musical Theatre we specialise in practical-based training in a positive and constructive environment. The course is taught by working industry professionals and is designed to challenge and push you to your maximum.
This course is available can be taken over one or two years, and is designed for those with a strong foundation in musical theatre. It is ideal for those who intend to enter the profession upon completion.
Students at Professional Development Musical Theatre from International College of Musical Theatre will:
- participate in various performance projects throughout their course, culminating in a full-scale, publicly performed musical at the end of their training.
- gain skills necessary to be self-employed in this industry
- Acting methods
- Acting through song
- Scene study
- Character study
- Animal studies
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Start date in September, October, January, February, April, May.
- Rome : September, November, January, February, April.
DisciplinesVisual Arts Music Theatre & Dance View 22 other Short Courses in Music in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Apply via audition. A strong foundation in at least two of the following disciplines; singing, dancing, acting.
- Personal Statement
Please provide details of one reference that is not a family member. Ideally, someone who knows you professionally, e.g. a teacher.
International16000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National16000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Manhattan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.