The International Winter School from KEDGE Business School offers international students the chance to gain a handle on the Disruptive Technologies shaping the landscape of modern business - Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchains - and more importantly, learn how to make sense of these emerging and innovative technologies.
By the end of this course, students should be able:
- To have a much better understanding of disruptive technologies, from the perspectives of technology, intelligence and business, including: Big Data, Cloud Computing, Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Blockchains.
- To understand the steps in the transformation of data collection to decision making.
- To develop a roadmap to conduct transformation, delivering business-value through technology disruption.
- To understand how Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, and the Internet of Things impact marketing strategies
- To apply the learned concepts on practical examples and real life cases
- To develop strategies on how to create customer value with innovative technologies
- To critically reflect on the opportunities and challenges of innovative technologies
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Disruptive Technologies
- Creating Customer Value with Innovative Technologies
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 14 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
You can take just one course in one week, leaving with 5 ECTS credits, or both courses in the package (10 ECTS). Customise your programme according to your needs, interests & timing.
- Regular optional meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences Artificial Intelligence
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A certificate showing current registration at your home university
- Your Valid Passport
- Proof of travel/health insurance
- (Optional) TOEIC / TOEFL scores
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International500 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 14 days.
EU/EEA500 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 14 days.
€500 per course / 5 ECTS credit programme.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.