Learn how to design dynamic Web and mobile experiences with typography, HTML, CSS, and more.
What You’ll Gain
- Knowledge of the best methods for coordinating project stakeholders to deliver cohesive customer experiences and dynamic user interfaces
- The ability to design and develop a strong front end, format code and text with an editor, set up file paths and directories, optimize images for the Web and mobile, manage resources and links, and plan for accessibility
- An understanding of typography principles for the Web
- The ability to set up and work with popular APIs like Twitter, Instagram, GIPHY, Twilio, and the New York Times
How You’ll Learn
- Engaging video lectures and interviews with industry experts
- Direct interaction with faculty practitioners at the top of their fields
- Online collaboration in small classes, supported by video conferencing
- Project-based learning focused on developing real-world skills and portfolio assets
- Flexibility to review course content and complete assignments at any time
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mobile Design Patterns and Emerging Platforms
- Interactive Typography for the Web
- Design Systems
- Designers developing their coding skills and Web designers familiarizing themselves with the new features of HTML5, CSS3, and ECMA6
- Beginners interested in Web design, mobile design, and UX/UI
- Project managers and marketing professionals who want to maximize ROI through strong visuals and interaction
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Introductory courses for the Fall 2021 semester begin August 30th.
- Proactive tutoring and support
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesUser Experience Design Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 53 other Short Courses in User Experience Design in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Who Should Enroll
- Aspiring front-end Web developers and beginners interested in Web design, mobile design, UX/UI, or Web development
- Project managers and marketing professionals who want to maximize ROI through strong visuals
- Designers developing their coding skills and Web designers familiarizing themselves with the new features in HTML5, CSS3, and ECMA6
International3855 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3855 USD for the full programme during 2 months.
National3855 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3855 USD for the full programme during 2 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.