Post training, each learner will get placed for two months in a film production, television production house, sound design house, ad films production house, or a web entertainment company. Students visit either a production house, a television channel, or an actual set of a film shoot as part of their course. Adjunct professors drawn from industry teach specialized parts of the modules and offer learners to be associated with them on live projects. Bollywood actors, directors, producers, critics including Mayank Shekhar, Rajeev Masand, Viveck Vaswani, Jay Mehta, Ananth Mahadevan regularly conduct workshops, masterclasses and regular sessions with students on various aspects of film making, production, scriptwriting, editing etc.
The Digital Filmmaking program of Pearl Academy is one of the best and the only hands-on and practical filmmaking course in the country that trains students for the OTT platforms.
Script-writers. Assistant Director. Production Assistant, Production Managers. Film Assistant Directors and Assistant Production Managers. Assistant Video Editor. Assistant Cameraman. Sound Assistant.
- Film Studies: An Introduction
- Pre-production of Films (Idea, Script, Screenplay, Costume, Location, Workshops)
- Production of a Film (Direction, Cinematography, Acting, Lights)
- Post-Production of a Film (Sound, Editing, Packaging)
- Direction & Production Manager (Roles in Details)
- Various genres of films, with varying lengths. Also involves detailing out the specifics of each format and the various mediums of entertainment.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Pearl Academy and/or in India, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- For 11 Months Professional Certificate Program: 10+2 or equivalent
- Statement of Purpose
- Portfolio Evaluation
- Personal Interview
- Copy of valid passport
- 2 recent passport-size photographs
- All relevant certificates/degrees/mark sheets of the qualifying examination in support of the eligibility conditions as prescribed for Admission
- In case the certificates/degrees/mark sheets of the qualifying examination are in a language other than English, the same should be got translated into English language and produce at the time of registration.
- Proof of residential address
- Medical fitness certificate issued by a registered medical practitioner
- Duly signed Undertaking on Academy’s policy / norms.
- Travel and medical insurance cover
- Copy of India Visa (before joining the course)
International4342 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2171 USD per semester during 11 months.
National4342 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2171 USD per semester during 11 months.
- 159,000 INR per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.