About the program
The demand for them is higher in the industry because these roles are very important in the retail and consumer sector.
The Fashion Buying and Merchandising course of Pearl Academy studies a subject with substantial scope, opening up number of career avenues for students. Today, there are many retail brands and MBOs managing numerous categories, which require a regular inflow of buyers and merchandisers. These brands include Shoppers Stop, Tata Trent, Future Group, Madura Garments, and Reliance Brands, among various other companies.
- For more information, please visit the program page.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- For 11 Months Professional Certificate Program: 10+2 or equivalent
- Statement of Purpose
- Portfolio Evaluation
- Personal Interview
- Copy of valid passport
- 2 recent passport-size photographs
- All relevant certificates/degrees/mark sheets of the qualifying examination in support of the eligibility conditions as prescribed for Admission
- In case the certificates/degrees/mark sheets of the qualifying examination are in a language other than English, the same should be got translated into English language and produce at the time of registration.
- Proof of residential address
- Medical fitness certificate issued by a registered medical practitioner
- Duly signed Undertaking on Academy’s policy / norms.
- Travel and medical insurance cover
- Copy of India Visa (before joining the course)
International4342 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2171 USD per semester during 11 months.
National4342 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2171 USD per semester during 11 months.
- 159,000 Rs per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.