- This course will help students understand the technicalities of being a professional make-up artist, and will prepare them to work in any aspect of this industry. Being a make-up artist can be a rewarding, fulfilling profession with truly endless possibilities. Make-up artists work in film, television, print, retail, salons.
- After the completion of the course the student should be able to freelance or get employment not just within India but also internationally. The Fashion and Celebrity Make Up programme is offered at the Pearl Academy.
- It is a very competitive industry but also with a lot of demand for professional and well-rounded make-up and hair artists.
- This exclusively designed curriculum of Fashion Media Makeup, with technical assistance from the London College of Fashion, offers an intensive conceptual and practical study, along with training through visual communication and its application in the makeup & hair styling industry through classroom lectures, lab work, assignments, and research projects.
- The course emphasises on intensive practical and applied training in core areas.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
10 + 2
International applicants are required to apply through Online Application only on the Pearl Academy website.
The Written Entrance Examination is waived-off for International Candidates. International candidates are required to appear for an Interview and Portfolio Evaluation only.
Submission of Application
International970 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 970 USD per year during 11 months.
National970 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 970 USD per year during 11 months.
- 71,950 Indian rupees
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.