Key Features of the Certified Expert in Business Development from Frankfurt School of Finance
- Enhance essential Business Development and Leadership skills
- Quality materials with an up-to-date learning platform and environment
- Flexibility in time and learning while working
- Leadership Skills Assessment and Personal Development Plan
- Personal and professional networking opportunities
- Be awarded prestigious “Certified Expert in Business Development”
- Earn 10 ECTS credit points from top-ranked German business school with triple crown accreditation
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The programme comprises of six online units which will give you a comprehensive knowledge in the disciplines of:
- Strategy and Innovation
- Leadership and Organisational Behaviour
- Financial Management
- Operations Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 5 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA)
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
First academic degree or at least three years of professional experience to be proofed by submitting your CV.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7200 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7200 EUR for the full programme during 5 months.
EU/EEA7200 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7200 EUR for the full programme during 5 months.
Living costs for Frankfurt am Main
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.