At Product Design Week from Future London Academy you’ll immerse yourself into London's tech and creative industry exploring the hottest trends and latest inventions. You will have a chance to meet the teams behind the most ground-breaking products and learn how they approach design and UX strategy, work with clients and improve their services. This programme consists of keynote presentations, case studies. fire-side chats, roundtable discussions and mini-workshops all conducted at the actual company offices – that gives an even better perspective on how they work and collaborate.
Students at Product Design Week from Future London Academy will learn:
- Best practices in conducting research, prototyping, testing, and product launch
- The role of DesignOps in the organisation
- How human centred design can help your projects
- How do the world’s best design team and companies work: processes, workspaces and culture
- Latest methodologies and tools for digital product design
- Product design trends for web, mobile, wearables, and IOT
- How to sustain a Design System
- How to grow and manage design teams successfully
- Best practices in creating a UX strategy for a multi-product company
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Morning guest: the first activity of the day includes an informal talk to activate the brain and body to receive the creative stimuli of the day. You will interact with other participants, share your ideas, experiences and expectation for the day and meet local professionals to get to know more about the backstage of the innovation industry.
- Morning session: it is the first session of the day, it will take the form of a lecture, fire-side chat or a workshop in one of London's top companies.
- Lunch break: between the morning and afternoon sessions we will have a short break when you will have an opportunity to have lunch and enjoy the surroundings of the day programme locations.
- Afternoon session: it is the second session of the day, where you will have a chance to visit another top London agency and listen to their team revealing tools and methodologies they use in everyday work.
- Creative directors and heads of design departments
- Digital product designers, UX and visual designers
- Design managers and team leads
- UX researchers and analysts
- Service designers and product owners
Yury Vetrov, Design Director at Mail.ru Group
- 4 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Marketing Graphic Design View 60 other Short Courses in Marketing in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
International2200 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2200 GBP for the full programme during 4 days.
National2200 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2200 GBP for the full programme during 4 days.
Subject to 20% VAT; if you are paying as an individual living in Europe, UK or if you are a UK business
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.