Green Energy Finance Specialist (GEFS) in Europe from RENAC Renewables Academy AG provides insights into financing of renewable energy and energy efficiency projects particularly from the bank’s perspective.
- Flexibility to study at any time and from any location
- Extensive support and live virtual classrooms
- Multimedia learning material and self-evaluation tests
- Accredited by the "Financial Accreditation Agency"
- RENAC certificate upon successful finalisation of the training
- 10% discount for early bird registration
After the training, you will be able to:
- Evaluate relevant RE and EE technologies as well as respective projects
- Use financial models and develop term sheets for RE and EE projects
- Identify options for international climate finance and how to access such funds
- Develop and evaluate portfolios of RE and EE projects
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of renewable energy (RE) and energy efficiency (EE) technologies
- Political and legal market frameworks
- Project financing and project evaluation (RE and EE)
- Financial modelling
- International climate finance options
- 5 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Regular mandatory meetings
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Sustainable Energy View 21 other Short Courses in Sustainable Energy in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
This training suits those who:
- Want to specialise in RE and EE project financing (e.g. as Credit Analyst, Project Finance Specialist, Client Relationship Manager)
- Have to evaluate RE or EE projects and related credit requests
- Seek to establish a green energy finance or climate finance unit within your organisation
International3465 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3465 EUR for the full programme during 5 months.
EU/EEA3465 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3465 EUR for the full programme during 5 months.
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.