The Managerial Economics and Business Analysis offered by Coursera in partnership with University of Illinois involves an in-depth analysis of an actual business situation in which you will examine the global economic environment of a business. The final project will be a business plan that uses statistical tools and economic theory to create a comprehensive analysis of the microeconomic and macroeconomic environment in which the focal company operates.
What you will learn
- Analyze macroeconomic and microeconomic variables at the firm and country levels.
- Assess market characteristics and firm level behaviors as frameworks for making business decisions.
- Explore asymmetries and externalities as forms of market failure and as best practices for equilibrium outcomes within market structures.
- Create a business plan that requires the application of data analysis tools and interpretations of statistical findings.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Firm Level Economics: Consumer and Producer Behavior
- Firm Level Economics: Markets and Allocations
- Country Level Economics: Macroeconomic Variables and Markets
- Country Level Economics: Policies, Institutions, and Macroeconomic Performance
- Exploring and Producing Data for Business Decision Making
- Inferential and Predictive Statistics for Business
- Managerial Economics and Business Analysis Capstone
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 7 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics View 308 other Short Courses in Business Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Beginner Level: No prior experience required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 7 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 7 months.
Coursera provides financial aid to learners who cannot afford the fee. Apply for it by clicking on the Financial Aid link beneath the "Enroll" button on the left. You'll be prompted to complete an application and will be notified if you are approved. You'll need to complete this step for each course in the Specialization, including the Capstone Project.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.