Take an online course from a full Master’s degree for less than $100
The Financial Reporting offered by Coursera in partnership with University of Illinois focuses on the role of financial accounting principles and processes in creating and reporting an organization’s financial statements.
Learners who complete this specialization will be able to
- use financial accounting principles to create and/or process an organization’s financial statements
- analyze financial statements to assess an organization’s financial position.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting Analysis I: The Role of Accounting as an Information System
- Accounting Analysis I: Measurement and Disclosure of Assets
- Accounting Analysis II: Measurement and Disclosure of Liabilities
- Accounting Analysis II: Accounting for Liabilities and Equity
- Financial Reporting Capstone
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEconomics Finance View 143 other Short Courses in Finance in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Intermediate Level: Some related experience required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 9 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 9 months.
Coursera provides financial aid to learners who cannot afford the fee. Apply for it by clicking on the Financial Aid link beneath the "Enroll" button on the left. You'll be prompted to complete an application and will be notified if you are approved. You'll need to complete this step for each course in the Specialization, including the Capstone Project.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.