Participants will learn which parameters are used to assess the bankability of renewable energy projects, and understand a banker’s view on risks related to PV, wind and biogas projects.
The Certified Renewable Energy Project Developer - Biogas course at RENAC Renewables Academy AG includes a checklist for the project developer to ensure that all data that the bank requires is ordered and complete. The elective course allows insights in the planning process for a medium to large-scale biogas plant - from the earliest stages to implementation.
After the seminar, you will be able to:
- Calculate relevant economic parameters of a renewable energy project
- Decide which support mechanisms are applicable
- Prepare the data required for a bankability assessment
- Define the necessary steps from planning to O&M for the elective technology
Upon successful finalisation of the training, you will receive a RENAC Certificate.
- Methodology of project valuation
- Support mechanisms for renewable energy projects
- Renewable energy project finance
- The anaerobic digestion process – Types of process and process parameters
- Special substrates and sustainability
- Special technologies for biogas plants and main components
- Biogas application
- Treatment of digestate
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering Sustainable Development Sustainable Energy View 12 other Short Courses in Sustainable Development in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
This training suits those who:
- Are charged with setting the scene for a renewable energy project
- Need to deal with various stakeholders in a project appraisal process
- Will supervise the implementation of a biogas plant
International1190 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1190 EUR for the full programme during 6 months.
EU/EEA1190 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1190 EUR for the full programme during 6 months.
Early bird: 1.071,00 EUR
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.