When did you last do business with someone you didn’t trust? Or who broke a promise? Building a relationship with your customer involves time, communication and commitment, but the benefits are a sure way to help your business succeed and grow.
This Business Fundamentals - Customer Engagement course from The Open University by FutureLearn introduces the principles of relationship marketing, revealing long-term relationships as the way to unlock value for marketers, customers and other stakeholders.
Even if you have never considered marketing to be relevant to you personally, the ideas shared in this course will reveal how you can benefit from it – at work or elsewhere.
By the end of the course, you'll be able to:
- Discuss and apply the key principles of relationship marketing to your customers
- Improve your own performance in organisations of which you are a member
- Develop your analytical and prioritisation skills
- Assess and appreciate the ethical issues surrounding marketing relationships
This course is accredited by EOCCS, the first international quality benchmark for online courses in business and management education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureWhat topics will you cover?
- How to gain the most relevant insights about customers and their needs
- Designing the most appropriate products for your intended customers
- Prioritising the customers who are most likely to be interested in your products
- Identifying the most profitable applications of relationship marketing
- Understanding the different ways you can get customers to be loyal and when to use them
- Maximising the effectiveness of digital marketing for relationship building
- 1 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- No Attendance
- Proactive tutoring and support
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing International Business View 40 other Short Courses in International Business in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
This course is intended for anyone looking to develop and strengthen relationships with their customers or other stakeholders and does not require any previous experience of studying relationship marketing.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD per year during 1 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD per year during 1 months.
It's free to join and study this course, you have the option to upgrade and receive a digital and printed certificate for $64. Additional benefits can be reached via the Unlimited FutureLearn product.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.