The Data Visualisation and Connectivity for Healthcare programme from EIT Digital Master School immerses participants in a live project environment, where individuals will work in dynamic teams to address real opportunities for change. The aim is to build a portfolio of skills and contacts, as well as to develop the viable intellectual property with the potential for exploitation.
Course participants will gain critical insight into healthcare structures and dynamics, entrepreneurial training on business propositions and flexible learning on emerging tech opportunities. Holistic packages made of training and mentoring talks from industry experts, visits to leading-edge health innovation sites are key components of the course. In addition, participants will get invitation-only access to high-quality on-line learning material they can keep for future learning.
Each programme has a focus on business innovation and entrepreneurship, there is no need to have specific technical backgrounds or any coding knowledge to join our Summer School.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- You will receive a starterkit about a month prior to the Summer School. It contains an assignment on business modelling methods and tools. The assignment will take you about eight hours to complete and it should be completed one week prior to the start of the Summer School.
- The starterkit contains online lessons in innovation and entrepreneurship. The starterkit is meant to level of knowledge of all participants. So when the Summer School starts, you can speed up starting from similar level as all other participants.
- The programme consists of focused lectures and keynotes by academics and practitioners, project work, company visits, customer interviews, and social events. Some of the lectures are oriented to developing your soft skills as well. You will have pitching classes and experienced coaches help you to get out of your comfort zone.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 14 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Health Sciences Health Informatics View 4 other Short Courses in Health Informatics in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Academic qualification - post-secondary education (bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, or doctoral degree). Undergraduate students still studying must have completed at least one academic year of their bachelor’s degree programme and have at least one year of work experience.
- English language proficiency (English language proficiency test such as TOEFL or IELTS, successful completion of previous education in English, completion of ESL programme, completion of other English language courses, etc.).
- Submit a Curriculum Vitae
- Submit a copy of the photo page of passport or ID
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1650 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1650 EUR for the full programme during 14 days.
EU/EEA1650 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1650 EUR for the full programme during 14 days.
Organisations: EUR 950 (Special tuition fees for organisations which register 5 or more participants.)
Coventry University is offering a scholarship to 20 participants interested to attend the “DATA, VISUALISATION AND CONNECTIVITY FOR HEALTHCARE” program. This sponsorship is open to anyone who is studying healthcare towards a healthcare-related discipline, professionals working in a healthcare field, the health supply chain or organisations developing technology relevant to health.
To be considered for this sponsorship:
Note: Due to a limited number of scholarships, applicants who did not receive one, will be able to either proceed with self-financing or cancel their registration.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.