About the Course
The London Academy of Trading (LAT) is an award-winning, dual-accredited provider of financial trading education and was the first academy in the UK to offer accredited and regulated qualifications in trading. The Trading Psychology Workshop course is offered by the London Academy of Trading.
We help our learners apply their knowledge in a real-world, real-time environment, understanding the fundamental and practical aspects of trading. Since our creation in 2010, we have focused on four specific pillars of knowledge to help students improve their skills and understanding: fundamental analysis, technical analysis, trading psychology and risk management.
Trading psychology is a key factor to successful trading. Traders who have mastered the art of trading psychology don’t act on bias or emotion, leaving them with better chances of yielding a profit and minimising losses on the markets. Our 6-week course will help you develop your knowledge of trading psychology and techniques for careful decision-making to help you enhance your successes on the markets.
Through a combination of live interactive online sessions, LATs expert tutor will utilise his 18 years of expertise to assess your trader personality and give you the opportunity to get ahead of the game by learning common trading mistakes.
Enhance your trading psychology and realise your true potential as a trader today!
Flexible Study Options:With students in mind we offer flexibility with all of our courses. We have developed our online delivery methods to enable continued interaction for all students, to enable you to extract the maximum benefit from whichever course you choose.
- Study online through a series of live interactive online sessions
- You can pause and restart your course at any time.
- You can upgrade from one course to another by just paying the difference in course fees, not the whole fees for both courses
Our Expert Tutors:
Ron William, CMT, MSTA, is an accomplished strategist, trader and educator/mentor, with 18-years of financial market experience, working for leading economic research and institutional firms; producing macro research and trading strategies. His market insights acquired industry recognition by multiple finalist awards, and is featured regularly across notable publications and media programmes.Ron serves as an active trading mentor, specializing in trading psychology, using the NLP model & latest peak performance training. A big supporter of leading industry and education groups, Ron is a board member of the International Federation of Technical Analysts (IFTA), Swiss Association of Market Technicians (SAMT) and Honorary member of Egyptian Society of Technical Analysts (ESTA).
- For more information, please visit the programme website.
- 1 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPsychology Finance View 47 other Short Courses in Finance in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Entry requirements for all LAT programmes:
- A completed and signed application form
- A copy of your passport / proof of ID / Birth Certificate
- Scanned copies of your diplomas and certified translation
- Scanned copies of your certified transcripts
- Proof of English language proficiency IELTS 5.5 or equivalents
- Candidates who studied an undergraduate degree in the medium of English in a majority English – speaking country can provide a letter from their university confirming this as evidence of their English proficiency.
- A minimum level 3 qualification or an interview with our Academic Dean, Paddy Osborn Fully completed LAT application form
International599 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 599 GBP for the full programme during 1 months.
National599 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 599 GBP for the full programme during 1 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.