Why the Data Privacy Management course from RMIT University .
Data privacy is becoming business-critical for companies balancing data-driven decisions alongside global regulations and the ethical handling of consumer data. Co-created with leading industry partners Lander & Rogers and Palo Alto Networks, this course will equip you with the skills to establish, lead, and measure a data privacy program within your organisation.
What you'll learn
- Understand the data privacy landscape and challenges facing Australian businesses
- Consider and articulate the data supply chain of your business to support decision making
- Explore the strategic value of having a proactive and transparent data privacy management program
- Develop an understanding of privacy regulation and ethical constraints in an Australian context
- Develop an understanding of the data lifecycle, and different types of data
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Understanding obligations
- Analysing risk
- Developing privacy program structures and processes
- Ongoing compliance and evaluation
- Navigating the future
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 42 days
- 6 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesTechnology Management Data Science & Big Data IT Security View 16 other Short Courses in IT Security in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- To enroll in our courses, you must be 18 years or older.
- We welcome students from all diverse backgrounds, however, we find that those with a self-starter and inquisitive mindset thrive the best in our courses. With our expert mentors supporting you every step of the way, we're confident you will have all the tools required to succeed.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1600 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1600 AUD for the full programme during 42 days.
National1600 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1600 AUD for the full programme during 42 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.