Learn about natural environments, and the management of zoos, wildlife parks, nature reserves. Develop an understanding of the natural environment and basic ecological principles, and learn a variety of skills ranging from basic gardening and nature park design, to erosion control, weed control and tree surgery.
On completion of the Nature Park Management course from Warnborough College you should be able to do the following:
- Explain the importance of the interrelationships between various components of a natural environment within an ecosystem.
- Develop management strategies for soils within a natural ecosystem.
- Develop management strategies for plant maintenance practices, in nature parks.
- Design a nature park, or a section within a nature park.
- Develop management strategies for the control of weed problems in a nature park.
- Develop management strategies for the rehabilitation of degraded sites in a nature park.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Basic Ecology
- Soil Management in Nature Parks
- Plant Maintenance
- Design of Nature/Wilderness Parks
- Weed Management
- Pest and Disease Management
- Culture of Indigenous Plants
- Tree Management
- Turf Care
- Rehabilitation: Problems and Solutions
Start dates & application deadlines
- You may enrol and start at any time of the year – it’s all self-paced.
DisciplinesBiodiversity & Conservation Natural Resource Management Forestry View 11 other Short Courses in Natural Resource Management in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
International395 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 395 GBP for the full programme
EU/EEA395 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 395 GBP for the full programme
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.