Aims of the Entrepreneurship course from Warnborough College
- Discuss the concept of entrepreneurship and identify the effect entrepreneurs can have on the economy.
- Identify requirements to become a successful entrepreneur.
- Clarify personal expectations, values, skills and experience.
- Identify methods of investigating business opportunities that are in line with personal and business interests and values.
- Discuss the importance of market research in order to understand potential customer requirements and market needs for a product and/or service.
- Explain the legal and ethical aspects of ownership of ideas, designs, etc.
- Explain and have the knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations affecting entrepreneurs.
- Identify and explain all factors and costs that need to be considered in starting up and managing a venture.
- Explain the essential elements of a business plan and the importance of financial planning.
- Explain the key concepts of marketing to enable the student to develop and plan marketing strategies relevant to his or her entrepreneurial venture.
- Describe various means available that can be used to launch and publicise a new venture.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
There are 10 lessons in this module as follows:
- Scope & Nature of Entrepreneurship
- Is Entrepreneurship Right for You?
- Assessing opportunities
- The Role of Market Research
- Intellectual Property
- Legal & Ethical Concerns
- Operating a Business
- The Business and Financial Plan
- Launching a Venture
Start dates & application deadlines
- You may enrol and start at any time of the year – it’s all self-paced.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership View 203 other Short Courses in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
International395 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 395 GBP for the full programme
EU/EEA395 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 395 GBP for the full programme
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.