Aims of the Operational Business Management Part 2 course from Warnborough College
- Discuss, examine and evaluate legal systems and laws that are relevant to the management of horticultural enterprises.
- Examine, evaluate and debate the elements that comprise the making of valid contracts in the horticulture industry.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the principal areas of employment legislation
- Compare financial management requirements for a series of optional horticultural enterprises in two or more different countries.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the principal areas of performance management & staffing within a business environment.
- Determine and apply an understanding of motivation theory to better manage staff performance within a horticultural business environment
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Law and Horticulture
- Contract Law
- Employment Law
- PBL Financial Management
- Staff Performance Management
- Motivating Employees in Horticulture
- PBL Management Case Study
Start dates & application deadlines
- You may enrol and start at any time of the year – it’s all self-paced.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Business Intelligence & Analytics View 43 other Short Courses in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Prerequisite: Operational Business Management I
International395 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 395 GBP for the full programme
EU/EEA395 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 395 GBP for the full programme
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.