The Graphics Design course from Warnborough College involves a wide range of skills, including; technical, creative and management skills.
Some consider the differences between art and design to be minimal if any, but for most artists and designers, there is a clear distinction:
- Art work is communicating ideas that are from the artist
- Design work is communicating ideas from a client to deliver a message
Learn graphic design and improve your job prospects:
- Foundation Course for Designers and Artists
- Professional Development Course for people working in I,T., Marketing, Publishing or any other industry where a knowledge of Graphic Design is desirable.
- This course is a great introduction to Graphic Design for those who are starting a new career or for those who are wanting to enhance their career opportunities.
The duration of this course is 100 hours and consists of 10 in-depth lessons.
- Scope and Nature of Graphic Design
- Design Fundamentals
- Colour Theory and Applications
- Illustration – methods & techniques
- Logotype Design
- Layout Design
- Design Systems and the Design Industry
- Comparative Design
- Design Project
Start dates & application deadlines
- You may enrol and start at any time of the year – it’s all self-paced.
DisciplinesDesign Graphic Design User Experience Design View 89 other Short Courses in Design in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
International355 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 355 GBP for the full programme
National355 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 355 GBP for the full programme
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.