The Summer Camp in Optical Systems Design at ITMO University includes several parts — layout design, theory of aberrations, automated design, image quality and tolerancing. The course includes both theory and practical examples that are implemented with modern optical design software.
What will you get?
- ITMO’s official certificate, 4 ECTS
- Practical skills in the construction of optical devices
- Experience in effective application of optical design software
- Project for your portfolio which is the design of some standard optical system for real optical devices
- Scientific networking
- Additional points when applying for ITMO’s Master’s programs
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Designing Process
- Types of Optical Systems;
- Design of Simple Two-Component Systems;
- Telescope System,
- Photo Lens and Microscope Layout Design
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- 4th year Bachelor’s students, Master’s and PhD students in respective fields
- Students with a strong interest in applied optics, CAD technologies, optical imaging modeling, image processing, and AI.
International699 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 699 EUR for the full programme during 14 days.
National699 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 699 EUR for the full programme during 14 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.