Learn the skills necessary to better manage projects with the Project Management course from Warnborough College
- Discover new ways to assess, strategise, then execute plans, bring out the best in your team, and keep on task and within budget. You’ll also learn concrete skills and handy frameworks like SWOT analyses, Gantt charts, and bench marking practices that can be applied across a variety of fields.
- Nature and Scope of Project Management
- Risk and Uncertainty
- Maintaining Control Throughout the Project
- Interpersonal Relationships
- The End Game
- Some Golden Rules of Project Management
Start dates & application deadlines
- You may enrol and start at any time of the year – it’s all self-paced.
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies View 200 other Short Courses in Management Studies in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
International175 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 175 GBP for the full programme
National175 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 175 GBP for the full programme
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.