Make a career out of what comes to you naturally!
- If you love organizing events and making people have fun, this is a career for you!
- The Event Management course from Warnborough College is designed to prepare you for a professional career in this field, and to develop a capacity to manage a wide range of different events, small or large.
Select any eight (8) modules from the list below including Research Project I.
- Business Studies
- Event Management
- Leisure Facility Management I
- Leisure Facility Management II
- Food & Beverage Management
- Workplace Health & Safety
- Marketing (Foundations)
- Bar Service
- Tourism I
- Adventure Tourism
- Personnel Management
- Sales Management
- Advertising & Promotions
- Business Planning
- Financial (Money) Management
- Industrial Psychology
Start dates & application deadlines
- You may enrol and start at any time of the year – it’s all self-paced.
DisciplinesHospitality Management Event Management View 43 other Short Courses in Hospitality Management in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A reputable certificate; or over 21 years of age; or equivalent.
International3160 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3160 GBP for the full programme
National3160 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3160 GBP for the full programme
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.