The Hospitality and Tourism course from Warnborough College sound foundation for a career in hospitality or tourism, either managing your own small business or in middle management in a larger organisation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
To be awarded the Higher Advanced Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism, twelve (12) modules need to be completed and assignments passed, including all exams, from any combination from the list below plus, Research Project I and 100 hours industry meetings/work experience must be included as part of the 12 modules.
- Tourism I
- Tourism II
- Hotel Management
- Food & Beverage Management
- Bar Service
- Event Management
- Leisure Management I
- Ecotour Management
- Ecotourism Tour Guide Course
- Adventure Tourism
- Sales Management
- Bookkeeping – ICB Certification
- Health & Fitness I
- Research Project I
- Work Experience or Industry Meetings (100 hours attendance at seminars, conferences, trade shows or other events or meetings considered valuable as a networking and learning experience).
Start dates & application deadlines
- You may enrol and start at any time of the year – it’s all self-paced.
DisciplinesHospitality Management Event Management Tourism & Leisure View 21 other Short Courses in Event Management in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A reputable diploma (of 600 hrs); or over 21 years of age; or equivalent.
International4740 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4740 GBP for the full programme
EU/EEA4740 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4740 GBP for the full programme
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.