Customer experience is the new battleground where brands and businesses can differentiate themselves in the market.
As a result, organisations must work harder to empathise with customers, develop customer experience and success management strategies, and use customer relationship management (CRM) technology to establish and automate customer interactions to deliver value at scale.
Boost your employability in customer success management
A strong understanding of CX strategy, design, and CRM technology is crucial for all customer success managers, as well as strategy, product, marketing, and business development professionals.
In just 12 weeks, experts from FutureLearn in collaboration with Salesforce will teach in this Customer Experience and Success Management with Salesforce Microcredential course you best-practice customer experience design and success strategies that will transform your understanding of CRM.
As well as providing evidence of your digital expertise to employers, this credential will give you the skills required to implement CX methodologies in practice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
What is a microcredential?
Microcredentials are designed to upskill you for work in rapidly-growing industries, without the time and cost commitment of a full degree. Your microcredential can stand alone as an independent credential, and some also offer academic credit to use towards a degree.
- Customer Experience (CX) Design for Customer Success
- CRM Fundamentals and Practice
- 3 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Microcredentials with credit are designed to be transferable. You can use the credit as one of the credentials listed on your application form for any university or course, and you can include it on your CV when you apply for a job.
- No Attendance
- Proactive tutoring and support
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Business Intelligence & Analytics View 43 other Short Courses in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- You do not require specific qualifications to join but it’s advised that you possess a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a relevant field.
- In addition, some prior knowledge of customer relationship management, customer success, or CX design would be beneficial.
- Current and future roles of a learner on this credential may be customer experience and success managers, CX designers, CRM marketers, and product managers.
- This credential will also will prepare CRM administrators and consultants for the Salesforce Administrator certification.
International934 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 934 USD for the full programme during 3 months.
National934 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 934 USD for the full programme during 3 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.