Leverage financial data and analysis to make data-driven financial decisions with this Financial Analysis and Decision Making with Xero and Tableau Microcredential course offered by FutureLearn in partnership with Xero & Tableau.
As a result of digital transformation and the ubiquity of data, the finance sector is experiencing an analytics skills shortage.
What you will achieve
By the end of the microcredential, you’ll be able to:
- Apply the fundamentals of financial and managerial accounting techniques, using the software Xero, to effectively construct balance sheets, income statements and cash-flow statements
- Apply and evidence analytical skills via synthesis of financial data and reports to identify and evaluate options for the development and operation of markets for resources, goods or services
- Solve complex problems using relevant software and business tools, such as Xero and Tableau, to effectively capture and communicate critical business insights to inform business decision making
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
What is a microcredential?
Microcredentials are designed to upskill you for work in rapidly-growing industries, without the time and cost commitment of a full degree. Your microcredential can stand alone as an independent credential, and some also offer academic credit to use towards a degree.
- Financial Analysis for Business Performance
- Financial Analysis for Business Decisions
- 3 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Microcredentials with credit are designed to be transferable. You can use the credit as one of the credentials listed on your application form for any university or course, and you can include it on your CV when you apply for a job.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Business Intelligence & Analytics View 44 other Short Courses in Finance in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- If you’re seeking a higher-skill financial analyst role or undertaking responsibility for managing, analysing, and communicating insights from financial data, this microcredential will equip you with the skills to succeed.
- There are no prerequisites to enrol but it’s advised that you have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in finance and accounting.
- Current and future roles of a learner on this course may include finance analysts and managers, finance data analysts, marketing managers, product managers, and business analysts.
International714 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 714 USD for the full programme during 3 months.
National714 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 714 USD for the full programme during 3 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.