The Fashion PR and Strategic Communication course at Birmingham City University is suitable for individuals wanting to explore PR as a form of communication. Whether that be people currently working in the fashion industry, small to large business owners and graduates working within fashion agencies and organisations, and practitioners within SME organisations across the UK.
This course will be beneficial for anyone with a creative business that would like to develop skills in communicating your business strategically such as fashion designers, textile and other creative business owners. It is also beneficial for PR and comms graduates or practitioners that want to specialise in fashion.
At a time when retailers and the fashion industry can be deemed in crisis, there has never been a timelier opportunity for brands, retailers and practitioners to build on their communication with consumers and relevant stakeholders.
Why choose us?
- Opportunity to learn from a specialist Fashion PR academic with fantastic academic credentials and industry insight
- Develop skills and knowledge in an ever changing industry
- Graduate from this course and work for an array of PR and Communications Agencies, such as Mediacom, The Communications Store, Gung HO Communications and in roles for a variety of fashion retailers such as Gym Shark, New Look, Harvey Nicholls, Space NK, Bobby Brown, Adidas and many more.
- The online course will outline the principles of PR and communications and allow you to follow a process that will help you develop a real communications strategy for your business that follows 6 essential steps. This includes Research and Situation Analysis, Objective Setting, building a strategy, executing PR tactics and management and measurement of your plan.
- 3 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Journalism Public Relations View 13 other Short Courses in Journalism in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants from various backgrounds and on various skill levels are welcome to join this workshop. Graduates in creative industries, or non-creative, business owners of all sizes and entrepreneurs, PR and communication practitioners in fashion or non-fashion roles.
International400 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 400 GBP for the full programme during 3 days.
National400 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 400 GBP for the full programme during 3 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.